||Registration, coffee, visit of the exhibits, poster view.
||General assembly: P.Petrossians (ULg), President
Pituitary atypical adenomas and carcinomas. (B. Velkeniers and J. De Filette, VUB)
Communications by young investigators. Part 1: Clinical and translational studies.
Chair: A. Van den Bruel (AZ Sint Jan, Brugge)
- Androgen metabolism during weight loss in men with obesity. (F. Van de Velde, UGENT).
- Effect of nationwide reimbursement of sensor-augmented pump therapy in a paediatric type 1 diabetes population on hba1c, hypoglycaemia and quality of life: the rescue-paediatrics study. (F. De Ridder, UANTWERPEN)
- Low dose continuous IV etomidate for severe Cushing’s syndrome in the non-critical care setting: a clinical study. (S.M. Constantinescu, UCL)
- Sexual Dimorphism in Bone Size is Mediated by Neuronal ER alpha (ERα) Signaling in Females during Late Puberty. (N. Kim, KUL)
Communications by young investigators. Part 2: Clinical case reports.
- An unusual case of pubertas tarda: IGSF1 deficiency syndrome. (I. Matthys, UZ GENT)
- Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy controls inappropriate calcitriol secretion in a pancreatic neuro-endocrine tumor. (M. Haemels, KUL)
||Coffee break, visit of the exhibits and poster view.
Selected Belgian publication.
Introduced by P. Petrossians (ULg), President
Contactin 4 Is Associated With Malignant Behavior in Pheochromocytomas
and Paragangliomas. (Lucie EVENEPOEL, UCL)
Belgian Endocrine Society Lecture Award.
Intruduced by P. Petrossians (ULg), President
Pituitary gigantism: clinical characteristics and new insights into the genetics of GH-secreting pituitary adenomas. (Liliya ROSTOMYAN, ULIEGE)
Invited lecture :
Chair: Luc Van Gaal (UZA)
NAFLD, diabetes and beyond. (Amalia Gastaldelli, Italy)
||Award ceremony: Young investigators